Christina Ochoa

  

Christina Ochoa (born Cristina Ochoa Lopez 25 January, 1985, in Barcelona) is a Spanish actress scientist, actress, and producer.



 



 Early life



 Ochoa is the grand-niece and great-granddaughter of Severo Ochoa (1959 Nobel Prize Winner) and the daughter of Victor Ochoa (respected Spanish sculptor). She has been constantly surrounded by scientists and artists her whole life.



 



 Film and theatre



 Ochoa started acting in Washington, D.C. at the Little Theatre of Alexandria as an activity.



 



 She quickly opted to pursue an acting career and relocated to Madrid in order to study and practice in the field. She said, "Science was all I had ever known." When I first stepped onto the stage, I felt that there was a gap in my life that was suddenly filled. One I didn't even recognize was there.

ChristinaChristina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ann Turkel

Erika Costell and Sabrina Ionescu

Read more about Isabel Lucas and Luna Blaise